It is my privilege to welcome you to our 2nd Annual Tech Inclusion Conference 2022 which is scheduled to take place from October 18-20. This year's theme is “Igniting Equity and Diversity.” The conference will afford organizations the opportunity to explore tools and resources necessary to build a diverse workforce and remain competitive on the global stage. The conference will have over 80 speakers who will discuss a variety of different topics all related to our ever-changing workplace. It is important to recognize that learning leads to growth and growth is essential for change.
The Conference will start on October 18 with the day dedicated to training. There is a menu of options to select from for training. Each training is for 6 hours. Day two & three of the conference will have concurrent sessions throughout the day with 4-5 breakout sessions.
In closing, I would like to thank our sponsors for their support. I would like to thank the conference organizers, volunteers and speakers who are working diligently to bring you a wonderful conference. I hope your calendar will allow for your participation in our multi-day learning event.
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Dennis Kennedy, Founder, Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program