Top 100 Chief Information/Technology Officers
Nominate Someone for the Top 100 Chief Information/Technology Officers!
Deadline: October 12, 2022
The Chief Information/Technology Officer has become the point-person for innovation and the forerunner for change inside today’s organizations, inexorably linked to this information generation of rapid progress. And as the role of technology has shifted, so too has the role of the CIO and CTO. ‘Big Data’ is the watchword, with the volume and importance of information constantly rising. Today’s CIO/CTO must be equipped to leverage that information towards a greater strategy of organizational growth and success. The National Diversity Council is proud to recognize the executives who are doing just that.
The Top 100 Chief Information/Technology Officers meet the following criteria:
- A top information or technology officer in his or her organization
- Directly contributes to business growth and strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of innovation and accomplishment in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires others and is active in mentoring the next generation of professionals in the industry
- Displays high integrity and ethical behavior
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate citizenship